Glastonbury Cosmetic Dentistry
Bringing You The Smile You’ve Always Wanted
If you have always dreamed of having a brighter, more beautiful smile, cosmetic dental care will help you achieve the smile you’ve always wanted while improving the health of your teeth and gums in the process. At Dental Doctors of Somerset, we proudly provide complete cosmetic dental care to patients in Glastonbury, CT and beyond. Combining our decades of experience with the industry’s latest technology, we work diligently to make cosmetic dentistry treatments more comfortable for our patients and reduce the timeframe of treatment to make beautiful smiles within everyone’s reach. Our relaxing environment and state-of-the-art practice is the perfect place to transform your teeth. Read on to discover what our Glastonbury cosmetic dentistry team can do for your smile, and contact our office at (860) 657-5522 to schedule your appointment today!
Designing Your Smile Makeover
When you schedule an appointment with our cosmetic dentistry team here at DDSCT, we will sit down with you to determine exactly what you’d like to see in your smile. If you are unsure about what you don’t like about your current smile or about what you’d like to see in its place, our dental professionals will offer suggestions and provide you with comprehensive resources (including past patient photos from our Smile Gallery) to help you make an informed decision about your treatment.
Once we have determined your ideal vision for your new smile, our dental professionals will work diligently to make that vision a reality. We don’t just provide singular services — instead, we address your smile from every angle, utilizing each resource and procedure at our disposal to makeover your smile exactly to your liking. Our complete smile makeovers correct a wide range of common issues, including broken or chipped teeth, missing teeth, poorly spaced teeth, and stained, discolored teeth. Among our services offered dental implants and porcelain veneers, our two most popular services, for patients who are missing teeth or who would like to brilliantly transform the appearance of their existing teeth. Below, you’ll find more information on some of our featured cosmetic dentistry treatments that may be included in your customized smile makeover.
- Dental Implants – Dental implants are small pieces of titanium that are inserted into the gums to and fuse with the jawbone to replace missing teeth. A custom-made false tooth, or “pontic,” is then attached the top of each implant for a natural-looking and fully-functional replacement.
- Porcelain Veneers – Porcelain veneers are thin, ceramic overlays that are bonded to the teeth with minimal prepping for quicker treatment. Veneers may improve the shape, size, and spacing of the teeth to give you the exact smile you want.
- Dental Crowns & Bridges – If individual teeth have been damaged by decay or injury, porcelain crowns are matched to the appearance of your natural smile for aesthetically pleasing and durable results.
- Teeth Whitening – There are a number of reasons the teeth may become dull or yellow, but professional teeth whitening can give you a bright new smile in just a few hours. Whitening performed in the dentist’s office is much more effective than at-home treatments, and it is safer for the teeth and gums.
- Tooth Restoration – Over time, the teeth can become worn, cracked, or otherwise damaged and diminish the natural beauty of your smile. Tooth restoration with tooth-colored fillings, crowns, and bridgework preserves the structure of the natural teeth while giving your smile a more youthful appearance.
The Benefits of a Beautiful Smile
A great looking smile may be an asset for your social and professional life – since your smile is one of the first things people notice. If you are unsatisfied with the appearance of your teeth, cosmetic dentistry can give you more reasons to smile. In addition to getting great looking teeth that you’ll want to show off, you will likely also have better overall oral health after cosmetic treatment. At DDSCT, our dental professionals take a comprehensive approach to cosmetic dentistry, addressing both clinical and aesthetic concerns to help bring you a smile that is both beautiful and healthy. Whether you are looking to replace missing teeth or change the appearance of your current ones, don’t hesitate to schedule a consultation with our team here at the Dental Doctors of Somerset. Take the first step in your smile makeover by calling our Glastonbury, CT office at (860) 657-5522 to schedule your consultation today!
Committed to Excellence
- Focused On Educating Our Clients
- Open Early & Late For Your Convenience
- Providing You With Personalized, Gentle Care
- A Spa Like Experience That Will Make You Smile